Tuesday, March 13, 2007

Confirmation Verses

Name:________________________________



Here is a list of recommended confirmation verses. You may select up to three choices from the following verses. If you would like to submit a verse that is not on the list as a possible choice for a confirmation verse, you may do that also. I select a confirmation verse from one of your top three choices.

Please list the scripture references of your top three in the spaces below:


Choice 1:________________________________


Choice 2::________________________________


Choice 3::________________________________





Joshua 1:9

Have I not commanded you? Be strong and courageous. Do not be frightened, and do not be dismayed, for the Lord your God is with you wherever you go."


Proverbs 30:5

Every word of God proves true;

he is a shield to those who take refuge in him.


Psalm 23:1

The Lord is my shepherd; I shall not want.


Psalm 27:1

The Lord is my light and my salvation;

whom shall I fear?

The Lord is the stronghold of my life;

of whom shall I be afraid?



Psalm 37:5

Commit your way to the Lord;

trust in him, and he will act.


Psalm 46:1

God is our refuge and strength,

a very present help in trouble.


Psalm 55:22

Cast your burden on the Lord,

and he will sustain you;

he will never permit

the righteous to be moved.


Matthew 6:33

But seek first the kingdom of God and his righteousness, and all these things will be added to you.


Matthew 21:22

And whatever you ask in prayer, you will receive, if you have faith."


Matthew 28:20

And behold, I am with you always, to the end of the age."


Luke 11:28

But (Jesus) said, "Blessed rather are those who hear the word of God and keep it!"


John 3:16

For God so loved the world, that he gave his only Son, that whoever believes in him should not perish but have eternal life.


John 8:12

Again Jesus spoke to them, saying, "I am the light of the world. Whoever follows me will not walk in darkness, but will have the light of life."


John 8:31-32

So Jesus said to the Jews who had believed in him, "If you abide in my word, you are truly my disciples, [32] and you will know the truth, and the truth will set you free."


John 10:27-28

My sheep hear my voice, and I know them, and they follow me. [28] I give them eternal life, and they will never perish, and no one will snatch them out of my hand.


John 14:6

Jesus said to him, "I am the way, and the truth, and the life. No one comes to the Father except through me.


John 14:6

Jesus said to him, "I am the way, and the truth, and the life. No one comes to the Father except through me.


John 15:5

I am the vine; you are the branches. Whoever abides in me and I in him, he it is that bears much fruit, for apart from me you can do nothing.


Acts 16:31

And they said, "Believe in the Lord Jesus, and you will be saved, you and your household."



Romans 1:16

For I am not ashamed of the gospel, for it is the power of God for salvation to everyone who believes, to the Jew first and also to the Greek.


Ephes. 2:8-9

For by grace you have been saved through faith. And this is not your own doing; it is the gift of God, [9] not a result of works, so that no one may boast.


1 Cor. 6:20

For you were bought with a price. So glorify God in your body.


1 John 1:9

If we confess our sins, he is faithful and just to forgive us our sins and to cleanse us from all unrighteousness.


Rev. 2:10

Do not fear what you are about to suffer. Behold, the devil is about to throw some of you into prison, that you may be tested, and for ten days you will have tribulation. Be faithful unto death, and I will give you the crown of life.






No comments: